Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Sunday, March 30, 2008
(SOUTH BEND) - A fire in a building at South Bend’s water treatment plant turned out to be a minor electrical problem, but not before hazardous materials crews were alerted because of chlorine in the building.
The fire was reported at about 2:00am Sunday at the plant on the city's north side.
The immediate area was blocked off while firefighters worked from a distance because of the possible chlorine problem. But the fire on the roof quickly burned itself out with no injuries reported.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page