(SOUTH BEND) - A fire in a building at South Bend's water treatment plant turned out to be a minor electrical problem, but not before hazardous materials crews were alerted because of chlorine in the building.
The fire was reported at about 2:00am Sunday at the plant on the city's north side.
The immediate area was blocked off while firefighters worked from a distance because of the possible chlorine problem. But the fire on the roof quickly burned itself out with no injuries reported.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org