Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Sunday, March 16, 2008
(SOUTH BEND) - A fire Saturday night in South Bend kept crews at a distance because small explosions, believed to be fireworks, kept exploding inside the home.
But when firefighters finally were able to work inside, they discovered the fire had claimed the life of the resident who was lying on the floor and wasn't too far from getting out.
Authorities did not identify the victim, but a neighbor said the man, believed to be in his late 40s, enjoyed fireworks throughout the year.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page