News Sections
Audio
New Homeowners Lose Home To Suspicious Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 12:05 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(DRESSER) - A Friday night fire in dresser is under investigation after witnesses reported suspicious activity leading up to the fire.

Sugar Creek Fire Chief James Holbert says the owner had only purchased the two-story house sometime last week and was working to fix it up. Witnesses reported seeing some kids running away from the house before the fire started.

Holbert said he's "pretty positive somebody set it" because there were no utilities set up at the house yet. There were no injuries, but the house was a total loss.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback