WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Kitchen Fire Causes $40,000 In Damage

Last updated on Sunday, February 3, 2008

(KOKOMO) - A kitchen fire led to the evacuation of two families in Kokomo on Saturday.

17 year-old Domonick Newlin had left the kitchen unattended for a few moments. When he came back, everything was on fire. He tried to put it out, suffering minor burns in the process.

The fire, which caused an estimated $40,000 in damage, was ruled accidental.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page