News Sections
Audio
Kitchen Fire Causes $40,000 In Damage
Updated May 5, 2013 12:05 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(KOKOMO) - A kitchen fire led to the evacuation of two families in Kokomo on Saturday.

17 year-old Domonick Newlin had left the kitchen unattended for a few moments. When he came back, everything was on fire. He tried to put it out, suffering minor burns in the process.

The fire, which caused an estimated $40,000 in damage, was ruled accidental.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback