News Sections
Audio
Students Evacuated During Dorm Fire On ISU Campus
Updated May 5, 2013 12:05 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(TERRE HAUTE) - A residence hall on the Indiana State University campus caught fire Sunday night.

It was reported on the 11th floor of Blumberg Hall. The 12-story structure houses approximately 420 freshman students.

A candle left unattended in a room is being blamed for the blaze.

All students were evacuated. A student resident assistant suffered smoke inhalation while trying to extinguish the fire.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback