WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Faulty Wiring Sets Carmel Home Ablaze

Last updated on Saturday, December 22, 2007

(CARMEL) - Faulty wiring may have caused the fatal fire that killed a 52-year-old Carmel man.

Curt Wuelfing died Thursday night shortly after firefighters found him overcome with smoke inside his home.

Investigators found several unsafe electrical connections at his home. They say the unsafe wiring appeared to have ignited a fire in a crawlspace.

There were no working smoked detectors inside the home.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page