News Sections
Faulty Wiring Sets Carmel Home Ablaze
Updated May 5, 2013 12:04 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(CARMEL) - Faulty wiring may have caused the fatal fire that killed a 52-year-old Carmel man.

Curt Wuelfing died Thursday night shortly after firefighters found him overcome with smoke inside his home.

Investigators found several unsafe electrical connections at his home. They say the unsafe wiring appeared to have ignited a fire in a crawlspace.

There were no working smoked detectors inside the home.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File