Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, December 31, 2007
(NORTH VERNON) - An electrical problem has been ruled the cause of a deadly fire on Christmas Eve in North Vernon.
40-year-old Lisa Coy died from smoke inhalation when flames destroyed her family's mobile home.
Her husband timothy and their three children escaped the fire.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page