News Sections
Audio
Electrical System Cause Of Deadly Trailer Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 12:04 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(NORTH VERNON) - An electrical problem has been ruled the cause of a deadly fire on Christmas Eve in North Vernon.

40-year-old Lisa Coy died from smoke inhalation when flames destroyed her family's mobile home.

Her husband timothy and their three children escaped the fire.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback