Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, November 21, 2007
(MISHAWAKA) - Fumes from construction work briefly closed the emergency room at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Mishawaka.
A hazardous materials team was called to the hospital about 7:15 Tuesday morning after people complained of becoming dizzy from the fumes.
Workers set up fans to clear the air, fixing the problem in less than one hour.
The emergency room reportedly turned away one patient during the incident. No one was injured.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page