(MISHAWAKA) - Fumes from construction work briefly closed the emergency room at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Mishawaka.
A hazardous materials team was called to the hospital about 7:15 Tuesday morning after people complained of becoming dizzy from the fumes.
Workers set up fans to clear the air, fixing the problem in less than one hour.
The emergency room reportedly turned away one patient during the incident. No one was injured.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org