Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Saturday, September 29, 2007
(PLYMOUTH) - For a second time this month, members of the Plymouth High School marching band have complained of burning eyes, apparently from fumes near their practice field.
The first incident was traced to hydrobromic acid fumes from Indiana Heat Transfer. The plant agreed to install scrubbers, but those won't be ready till late October or early November.
There's no confirmation the same fumes caused the latest problem.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page