(PLYMOUTH) - For a second time this month, members of the Plymouth High School marching band have complained of burning eyes, apparently from fumes near their practice field.
The first incident was traced to hydrobromic acid fumes from Indiana Heat Transfer. The plant agreed to install scrubbers, but those won't be ready till late October or early November.
There's no confirmation the same fumes caused the latest problem.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org