Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, August 21, 2007
(WEST LAFAYETTE) - The parents of Wade Steffey plan to announce their intentions regarding potential legal action against Purdue University today in Indianapolis.
Steffey was accidentally electrocuted in a high voltage room in Owen Hall in January. His body was not found until March.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page