WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Family Found Dead In Home

Last updated on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

(GARY) - The bodies of three people were found dead from carbon monoxide in Northwest Indiana Monday.

Firefighters found 62-year-old Reginald Jones Junior, 57-year-old Jean Jones and 16-year-old Larnell Jones dead in their home.

Police say recent storms left the family's home without power. The Joneses started running a power generator in their one-car, attached garage and it filled their home with deadly vapors.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page