News Sections
Audio
Family Found Dead In Home
Updated May 5, 2013 12:04 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(GARY) - The bodies of three people were found dead from carbon monoxide in Northwest Indiana Monday.

Firefighters found 62-year-old Reginald Jones Junior, 57-year-old Jean Jones and 16-year-old Larnell Jones dead in their home.

Police say recent storms left the family's home without power. The Joneses started running a power generator in their one-car, attached garage and it filled their home with deadly vapors.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback