Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, July 24, 2007
(INDIANAPOLIS) - Indiana health officials say two people who contracted botulism from contaminated chili sauce remain in serious condition.
Castleberry's Food Company has had to close its production facility in Augusta, Georgia, after 16 cans of chili sauce tested positive over the weekend for the bacteria that causes botulism.
The company has recalled more than 80 brands of chili, chili sauce, beef stew, corned beef hash and dog food. The list includes chili and sauce sold under the Kroger, Meijer and Steak n' Shake labels.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page