Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, May 11, 2007
(CRAWFORDSVILLE) - The Montgomery County Coroner on Thursday identified the body found following the fire in downtown Crawfordsville this week.
The blaze leveled two historic buildings. Officials say 24-year-old Leslie Eric Largent died of carbon monoxide poisoning due to smoke inhalation.
About a dozen people have been displaced and a handful of businesses were destroyed. It's believed Largent died trying to help others out of the building.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page