News Sections
Audio
Body IDed In Crawfordsville
Updated May 5, 2013 12:03 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(CRAWFORDSVILLE) - The Montgomery County Coroner on Thursday identified the body found following the fire in downtown Crawfordsville this week.

The blaze leveled two historic buildings. Officials say 24-year-old Leslie Eric Largent died of carbon monoxide poisoning due to smoke inhalation.

About a dozen people have been displaced and a handful of businesses were destroyed. It's believed Largent died trying to help others out of the building.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback