Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, April 5, 2007
(WEST LAFAYETTE) - Purdue might have some answers to questions surrounding the death of a freshman in a few weeks.
University President Martin Jischke says that is when a report based on a review of the circumstances surrounding the death is expected.
Wade Steffey was electrocuted after somehow getting into a high voltage area of a residence hall. It is believed the aviation technology major from Bloomington went through a door that is usually locked.
Jischke calls Steffey's death a difficult and heartbreaking situation. But he points out it was accidental and should not be taken as an indication the West Lafayette campus is not safe.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page