Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, March 22, 2007
(WEST LAFAYETTE) - Purdue University is looking into how best to investigate the death of freshman Wade Steffey.
The 19-year-old was missing for two months before he was found dead Monday by a high-voltage transformer inside a utility room. He had been accidentally electrocuted. The room should have been locked but was not.
University spokeswoman Jeanne Norberg said school officials are meeting to discuss whether the investigation into how Steffey accessed the room would be done internally or by an outside group.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page