(WEST LAFAYETTE) - Purdue University is looking into how best to investigate the death of freshman Wade Steffey.
The 19-year-old was missing for two months before he was found dead Monday by a high-voltage transformer inside a utility room. He had been accidentally electrocuted. The room should have been locked but was not.
University spokeswoman Jeanne Norberg said school officials are meeting to discuss whether the investigation into how Steffey accessed the room would be done internally or by an outside group.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org