Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, March 21, 2007
(WEST LAFAYETTE) - Purdue University officials are asking why the high voltage utility room where a student was electrocuted was left unlocked.
Police say 19-year-old wade Steffey apparently stumbled into a transformer, while trying to find his way into a residence hall. He had been missing since January.
The university plans to conduct an independent investigation, though the details of it have not been decided upon.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page