(WEST LAFAYETTE) - Purdue University officials are asking why the high voltage utility room where a student was electrocuted was left unlocked.
Police say 19-year-old wade Steffey apparently stumbled into a transformer, while trying to find his way into a residence hall. He had been missing since January.
The university plans to conduct an independent investigation, though the details of it have not been decided upon.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org