Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, March 16, 2007
(WESTFIELD) - The Hamilton County coroner’s office says two men found dead at a Westfield construction site died from an overdose of drugs and alcohol.
Dennis Franklin and Roderick MacDonald both had several times the legal dose of the painkiller Darvon in their system when they died and both were legally drunk.
The two men were found in a building where they'd been hanging drywall. Officials say the overdoses appear accidental.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page