Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, August 9, 2006
(MARTINSVILLE) - The father of a Martinsville high school student who died after choking on a hamburger at school is suing the school corporation.
Scott Tucker says school officials did not pay proper attention to his son Jesse when his windpipe became blocked and did not have procedures in place to deal with such a crisis.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page