Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, August 8, 2006
(JEFFERSONVILLE) - A Jeffersonville man who died in what police are calling a “suspicious” fire has died.
Forty-two-year old Calvin Carter succumbed to his injuries overnight Sunday after a fire in his apartment caused burns to 85% of his body.
Investigators say a gas pipe in Carter's apartment appears to have been sliced in two.
A cigarette Carter was lighting may have led to the blaze.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page