WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Fire claims girls

Last updated on Thursday, December 22, 2005

MONTPELIER—A house fire in Montpelier claimed the life of a six-year-old girls.

The blaze apparently started with an electric space heater in the first-floor living room.

Our Fire Department reminds all of us that space heaters can be very dangerous: they cause a great many fires. Do not leave them unattended. Objects close to them can easily be ignited.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page