News Sections
Audio
Fire claims girls
Updated May 5, 2013 12:03 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

MONTPELIER--A house fire in Montpelier claimed the life of a six-year-old girls.

The blaze apparently started with an electric space heater in the first-floor living room.

Our Fire Department reminds all of us that space heaters can be very dangerous: they cause a great many fires. Do not leave them unattended. Objects close to them can easily be ignited.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback