(INDIANAPOLIS) - The Indianapolis Colts will see prime time action five times during the 2014 regular season.
The team released the this year's regular season schedule Wednesday night.
The Colts will kick off the season against Peyton Manning and the Broncos in Denver for a game of Sunday Night Football on September 7.
The next week, the team moves to Monday Night Football for the home opener against Philadelphia at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The other prime time games include a trip to Houston to take on the Texans on Thursday, October 9. They'll have another Monday Night Football showdown against the Giants in New York on November 3.
Then, the Colts will have a bye week to get ready to take on rival New England at home on November 16.
Preseason action begins August 7 against the New York Jets.
- Thurs. Aug. 7 at New York Jets 7:00 PM
- Sat. Aug. 16 NEW YORK GIANTS 7:00 PM
- Sat. Aug. 23 NEW ORLEANS 8:00 PM
- Thurs. Aug. 28 at Cincinnati 7:00 PM
Colts Regular Season
- Sun. Sept. 7 at Denver 8:30 PM
- Mon. Sept. 15 PHILADELPHIA 8:30 PM
- Sun. Sept. 21 at Jacksonville 1:00 PM
- Sun. Sept. 28 TENNESSEE 1:00 PM
- Sun. Oct. 5 BALTIMORE 1:00 PM
- Thurs. Oct. 9 at Houston 8:25 PM
- Sun. Oct. 19 CINCINNATI 1:00 PM
- Sun. Oct. 26 at Pittsburgh 4:25 PM
- Mon. Nov. 3 at NY Giants 8:30 PM
- Sun. Nov. 9 BYE WEEK
- Sun. Nov. 16 NEW ENGLAND 8:30 PM
- Sun. Nov. 23 JACKSONVILLE 1:00 PM
- Sun. Nov. 30 WASHINGTON 1:00 PM
- Sun. Dec. 7 at Cleveland 1:00 PM
- Sun. Dec. 14 HOUSTON 1:00 PM
- Sun. Dec. 21 at Dallas 4:25 PM
- Sun. Dec. 28 at Tennessee 1:00 PM
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org