News Sections
Remember To Register Your Off-Road Vehicle With The BMV
Updated August 10, 2018 2:44 PM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(UNDATED) - Hoosiers who own off-road vehicles purchased after December 31st, 2009 must register those ORVs through the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles.

Off-road vehicles include dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles, utility task vehicles, and side-by-sides. A three-year registration costs $30.

The Indiana Department of Natural Resources says the registration law applies regardless of whether the vehicle is driven on public or private land, although there are a few exceptions.

For more information, go to:

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2019 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File