News Sections
Audio
Minor Damage to Huntingburg Home after Chimney Fire
Updated January 4, 2018 9:21 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(HUNTINGBURG) - A fire caused minor damage to a Huntingburg home Tuesday morning.

Just before 8 a.m. crews with the Huntingburg Volunteer Fire Department were called to a home located along the 200 block of North Chestnut Street.

When firefighters arrived at the residence of Wally and Carolyn Hollander, they discovered smoke coming from a chimney as well as the rear of the home.

The fire was caused after creosote had built up in the chimney.

Firefighters were on the scene for about an hour.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback