News Sections
Audio
Fire Destroys Smithville Garage, Family Dog Escapes
Updated January 22, 2018 8:44 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(SMITHVILLE) - A fire on Saturday destroyed a garage in Smithville.

The Perry-Clear Creek and Van Buren Township Volunteer Fire Departments were called to the fire at 10:10 a.m. at a residence at 2054 East Doc Mitchell Street.

The fire destroyed a garage, some woodworking equipment, lawn mowers and caused damage to the family's home.

The family dog survived the fire.

Firefighters were on the scene until about 1:40 p.m.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback