News Sections
Audio
Overheated Wood Burner Cause Of Washington Fire
Updated November 15, 2017 9:35 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(WASHINGTON) - An overheated wood burner was the apparent cause of a Monday morning fire in Washington.

Washington firefighters responded to the home owned by Don Altmeyer on Maxwell Avenue at 7:27 a.m.

Firefighters were on the scene for about 90 minutes.

Firefighters say no one was injured in the blaze.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback