News Sections
Audio
Fire At GM Causes Minor Damage
Updated June 29, 2017 6:08 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - A fire at General Motors caused minor damage this morning.

Bedford Fire Department firefighters were called to the plant at 105 GM Drive at 9:29 a.m.

When firefighters arrived employees had already been evacuated from the building.

Firefighters say the fire started after grease had built up in the exhaust system.

Firefighters were on the scene until just after 11 a.m.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback