News Sections
Audio
Bloomington Man Suffers Injuries After Cooking Fire
Updated April 13, 2017 6:29 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BLOOMINGTON) - A Bloomington man suffered minor injuries after a cooking fire.

Bloomington Fire Department responded to the fire at 2359 Brandon Court Monday at 5:58 p.m.

The tenant told firefighters the fire started while he had been cooking chicken in oil on his stove top.

The fire was extinguished by the time firefighters arrived, but the oven, walls and kitchen cabinets were damaged from the heat and smoke.

The man was treated at the scene by an IU Health Hospital ambulance. He was not transported to the hospital.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File