(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Goodwill store on James Avenue will be closed February 19 to the 23.
According to a news release 11 southern Indiana stores are closing to receive exterior and interior enhancements including:
- Improvements to the sales floor, a fresh merchandising layout and new store signage;
- New sales and promotions, including 50 percent off storewide the first Saturday of each month and 30 percent off every Wednesday for shoppers age 55 and older;
- 50,000-100,000 items for sale at any given time, depending on the size of the store;
- A new shopper and donor loyalty program: Goodwill Rewards;
- Improvements to donation processing to create greater efficiencies and reduce waste.
The store will continue to accept donations during the closure.
It will re-open at 9 a.m. February 24.
Other stores undergoing renovation include Clarksville, Corydon, Floyds Knobs, Jeffersonville, Madison, New Albany, North Vernon, Salem, Scottsburg and Seymour.
The stores have positions to fill, and job-seekers are encouraged to apply online at goodwillindy.org/retail-jobs.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org