News Sections
Audio
Fire Consumes Barn On Pinhook Road Thursday Night
Updated January 16, 2017 7:37 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - A fire consumed a pole barn owned by Chris Pate Thursday night.

Firefighters from Guthrie, Shawswick and Pleasant run battled he blaze that was reported at 7:25 p.m. at 6481 Pinhook Road.

Guthrie VFD Chief Phil Johnson says that firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire saving a mobile home in front of the barn.

What sparked the blaze has not been determined because of the extensive damage to the barn.

Firefighters were on the scene until 9:26 p.m.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File