News Sections
Audio
Fire Sparked By Video Game System
Updated July 28, 2016 9:46 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(SEYMOUR) - A fire sparked by issues with a video game system Tuesday afternoon has left a Seymour woman and her two children without their home.

Melanie Hope and her 4-year-old, Tanner, and 5-year-old, Carter, aren't homeless, however, because they have found a place to stay temporarily.

Seymour Fire Department officials estimate the damaged to home at 902 S. Walnut Street around $30,000.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File