News Sections
Audio
Smoking Fan Motor Causes Evacuation Of Medical Facility
Updated March 29, 2016 6:27 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - A smoking fan motor caused the evacuation of Southern Indiana Radiological Center Monday morning.

Firefighters from Shawswick and Marion Township Volunteer Fire Department were called to the medial facility around 9:30 a.m. after smoke was discovered in the building's boiler room.

The building was evacuated before firefighters arrived at the facility on Ind. 37 just south of the Ind. 37/U.S. 50 West junction.

The cause of the smoke was from an overheated fan motor.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File