News Sections
Audio
Pets Die In Mobile Home Fire
Updated December 8, 2015 7:53 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MITCHELL) - When Marion and Guthrie Volunteer Fire Departments arrived at a mobile home at 111 Ely Road Sunday at 5:20 p.m. there was fire coming out of windows.

According to firefighters, two people escaped the burning home. One was taken to the hospital for to be checked out, but the family's cat and dog perished in the blaze.

Firefighters believe the fire started in the kitchen area and caused extensive damage to the home.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback