News Sections
Audio
Candle Ignites Fire In Laundry Room
Updated May 11, 2015 1:27 PM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - Bedford firefighters were called to a home in the 1100 block of R Street Friday after a report of a fire in a laundry room.

When firefighters arrived at 10:38 a.m. the fire had been put out by the homeowners.

According to firefighters a candle in the laundry room had been knocked over and burnt a very small area on the floor.

Firefighters, who were only at the home 15 minutes, ventilated the home of the smoke.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback