News Sections
Audio
Bedford Fire Department Called To Dryer Fire
Updated May 11, 2015 1:27 PM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department was called to a home in the 300 block of Heltonville Road East, after a report of a dryer fire on Sunday.

When firefighters arrived at 10:42 p.m. they discovered the fire was at the dryer vent passing through the floor leading to the basement area.

An electrical wire was found scorched where the wire made contact with the vent.

Firefighters put out the fire and ventilated the home.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback