News Sections
Audio
Freezer Overheats At Apartment
Updated April 20, 2015 8:47 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department was called to an apartment Sunday after a report of a fire.

When firefighters arrived at the apartment in the 1600 block of H Street, they found no fire, but a freezer had overheated.

According to a fire department spokeswoman, there was no fire. Firefighters found a part in the freezer had overheated. Firefighters unplugged the freezer as a precaution.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback