News Sections
Audio
Fire Destroys Dale Home
Updated April 21, 2015 7:23 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(DALE) - A fire destroyed a Dale home Monday morning.

Firefighters from Carter and Jackson Townships and Santa Claus responded to the blaze in the 200 block of West Maple Street around 8 a.m.

The home owned by Rondey and Pam Lowe and half of their contents was destroyed. Pam was the only one home when the fire started and was able to escape unharmed.

Carter Township Fire Chief Dan Reinke says the fire was electrical in nature and started in a bathroom ceiling.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback