News Sections
Audio
Bedford Firefighters Ventilate Smoke From Home
Updated April 16, 2015 8:32 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - Bedford Fire Department firefighters were called to a home in the 1400 block of 19th Street late Wednesday afternoon after the homeowner reported an oven fire.

When firefighters arrived at 5:05 p.m. the fire was out.

Firefighters discovered a pan in the oven filled with oil had ignited and filled the home full of smoke.

No one was injured in the incident.

Firefighters ventilated the home and there was no damage to the home.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback