News Sections
Audio
House Fire Starts In Attic
Updated November 9, 2014 7:57 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(SEYMOUR) - Kevin and Joni Stringer of Freetown were visiting a friend's house near downtown Seymour on Friday when they saw smoke coming from a neighboring home.

They immediately called police around 1 p.m., and Seymour fire and police departments quickly responded to the attic fire, which appeared to be electrical, at 320 S. Chestnut St.

No injuries were reported at the two-story rental home. Three families were forced from their homes.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback