News Sections
Audio
Grease Fire Fills Bedford Home With Smoke
Updated September 18, 2014 8:48 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - Bedford Firefighters were called to a home at 411 17th Street after report of a kitchen fire.

When firefighters arrived at 3:26 p.m. the fire was out.

Firefighters say it was a small grease fire which was extinguished by the occupant.

Firefighters then assisted with removing the smoke from the home.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback